Support Manager - MMS
We are looking for a Support Manager to join our team in Munich.
As Support Manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the operations teams in our Managed Services Division including; 1st line Services desk, 2nd Line Support and Service Management. These are the teams responsible for providing proactive first fix and support to our Managed Service Customers.
The ideal candidate will have previous operations management experience, a natural talent for getting the best out of teams and a sound understanding of the technologies we support - primarily based on MuleSoft; IP VPN, firewall security, and hosting.
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for Manages Service customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI‟s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instil a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
- Contribute proactively to new service development
- Work closely with the Technical Services Manager to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into „in-life‟ service
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal stakeholders
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Provide input into the divisional strategy with particular focus into opportunities to grow and/or enhance the service offered
- Provide leadership and direction to the service management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
- Drive a continual service improvement programme based on a desire to become a world class managed service provider.
We’re looking for a Support Manager from an external, customer facing IT Managed Services background with a proven track record of building, developing and managing service delivery and support teams. You‟ll have solid leadership and people management skills along with previous experience growing and developing an operations function; i.e. defining operational procedures, setting service standards, defining SLA‟s etc. It goes without saying that you‟ll also be passionate about delivering exceptional service. In addition to the above you‟ll also:
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have an experience on ITIL process
- Have a good level of commercial acumen
- Be able to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
- Have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills
- Have solid technical understanding of Networking and Hosting technologies and solutions
You are a cool, fun team-player who wants to give a boost to his/her career? You want to join a dynamic multicultural (17+ nationalities) and fast growing company with international projects in different industries? Great, we were looking for you ! Come and join us, we can offer you:
- An amazing career path with continuous development
- A respectful employee culture, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and an open-door policy;
- The position will honor dedication, diligence and structured and independent working
- Generous compensation with a performance related bonus
- A collegial working environment, regular joint company events (workshops, company parties);
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject Remote/Munich - Support Manager - MMSSend us your application