Operation Support Engineer
Cap4 Lab is a growing international company active already in 5 countries (France, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and Italy).
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our European team.
As Support Engineer you will be participating in 24h/7 shift rotations in our Managed Services Division including; 1st line Services desk, 2nd Line Support and Service Management. These are the teams responsible for providing proactive first fix and support to our Managed Service Customers.
The ideal candidate will have a natural curiosity about understanding the root cause of an issue and transmitting this passion to our customers while driving resolution.
Being part of our international team means:
- Ensure applications, services, batch jobs are up & running during SLA hours.
- Respond to alerts and / or tickets that are either auto-generated or created by the users.
- Supporting incidents and work with application team to triage issues
- 24x7 operations support, first level outage response and Incident Management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of the OSI model, and internet technologies
- Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools
- Able to collate and interpret data from various sources
- Ability to assess faults, prioritise, respond and escalate accordingly.
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management and prioritisation of workload.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Good level of English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of support process like SOP, NOC, - Handover/Takeover, following SLA
- ITIL Knowledge
- working as L1/L2 support professional managing 24/7 Customer facing applications.
You are a cool, fun team-player who wants to give a boost to his/her career? You want to join a dynamic multicultural (13+ nationalities) and fast growing company with international projects in different industries? Great, we were looking for you ! Come and join us, we can offer you:
- An amazing career path with continuous development
- A respectful employee culture, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and an open-door policy;
- The position will honor dedication, diligence and structured and independent working
- Generous compensation
- A collegial working environment, regular joint company events (workshops, company parties);
- Comprehensive training and relevant certifications
Send your applications to email@example.com
In the subject Cosenza - Operations Support EngineerSend us your application