17 Jun 2020
Luxembourg - Integration Senior Consultant
You already have some years of experience in applications integration and you are looking for a new challenge ? If APIs don’t have any secrets for you, if you speak REST fluently and LINUX/UNIX commands are your everyday, this job offer is made for you !
Cap4 Lab is a growing international company active already in 4 countries (France, Luxembourg, Germany and Switzerland). We are looking for an Integration Senior Consultant (technical) to join our team in Luxembourg. As a privileged partner of Mulesoft, member of the Salesforce group, you will be involved in pre-sales, promotion and delivery of international projects in different industries (financial, media and telecom, aviation, services, …).
As an Integration Senior Consultant (technical), your main tasks will be to:
- Actively participate to the analysis and integration of the Mulesoft platform for our clients;
- Identify, discuss and suggest solutions for setup of flows between several applications;
- Participate to the setup of the major technical components necessary for a smooth project delivery (Environments, VPN, BitBucket, git, Maven,...) while complying with the security best practises;
- Lead customer workshops on integration topics (security, continuous integration, performance, ….);
- Ensure the delivery of quality developments for our clients through technical audits and controls;
- Define and implement integration best practises and promote them to our clients;
- Mentor and coach junior developers on integration best practises.
- You have a master in informatics or a relevant professional experience;
- You are a pragmatic, flexible, proactive, structured and quality oriented team player;
- You speak fluent English and French or German;
- You can develop in Java and have a deployment experience in Maven;
- You have experience in the development of RESTful API with proven experience in at least one API Management, preferably Mulesoft (Apigee, Talend, WSO2, CA API Management...)
- An experience in API RESTful development and/or expertise in APIs (synchronous, asynchronous, sub-systems orchestration, etc..) combined with the capacity to promote microservices / API led connectivity approach and design-first approach (RAML/OpenAPI) is an asset;
- Good knowledge in continuous development and software version control (git, Jenkins, …);
- Good knowledge of security best practises (SSL,,...);
- Knowledge of log management tools is an asset.
You are a fun team-player who wants to give a boost to your career? You want to join a dynamic multicultural (10+ nationalities) and fast growing company with international projects in different industries? Great, we were looking for you ! Come and join us, we are offering you :
- A permanent employment combine with an attractive salary package;
- Personal development and connections with our technical experts for continuous learning;
- A respectful employee culture, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and an open-door policy;
- A collegial working environment, regular joint company events (workshops, company parties);
- Opportunities to work on abroad assignments;
Send your applications to email@example.com by indicating in the subject Luxembourg - Integration Senior Consultant