17 Jun 2020
Luxembourg - API Developer
You have a passion for API or you are eager to learn about it ? You are motivated, dynamic and you have an affinity for IT and application integration ? This job offer is made for you !
Cap4 Lab is a growing international company active already in 4 countries (France, Luxembourg, Germany and Switzerland). We are looking for an API developer (technical) to join our team in Luxembourg. As a privileged partner of Mulesoft, member of Salesforce group, you will be involved in pre-sales, promotion and delivery of international projects in different industries (financial, media and telecommunication, aviation, services, …).
As API developer (technical), your main tasks will be to:
- Design and develop APIs in multiple protocols and standards to satisfy our customer needs;
- Actively participate to the analysis and integration of Mulesoft platform for our clients;
- Help with the setup of the major technical components necessary for a smooth project delivery (Environments, VPN, BitBucket, git, Maven,...) while complying with the security best practises;
- Participate to clients workshops on integration (security, continuous integration, performance, …);
- Ensure the delivery of quality developments for our clients through technical audits and controls.
You will receive an onboarding training in our training center from our in-house expert. Moreover, throughout your career at Cap4 Lab, you will beneficiate from continuous training.
- You have a passion and/or a formation (study or professional reconversion) in IT.
- You are a pragmatic, flexible, proactive, structured and quality oriented team player;
- You have good client-facing written and oral communications skills;
- You speak fluently in English and French or German;
- You know the best practises in software version control (git,...);
- An experience in API RESTful development and/or expertise in APIs (synchronous, asynchronous, sub-systems orchestration, etc..) combined with the capacity to promote microservices / API led connectivity approach and design-first approach (RAML/OpenAPI) is an asset;
- Knowledge of the security best practises is an asset;
- Knowledge of log management tools is an asset.
You are a cool, fun team-player who wants to give a boost to his/her career ? You want to join a dynamic multicultural (10+ nationalities) and fast growing company with international projects in different industries ? Great, we were looking for you ! Come and join us, we are offering you :
- A permanent employment combine with an attractive salary package;
- Personal development and connections with our technical experts for continuous learning;
- A respectful employee culture, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and an open-door policy;
- A collegial working environment, regular joint company events (workshops, company parties);
- Opportunities to work on abroad assignments;
Send your applications to email@example.com by indicating in the subject Luxembourg - API Developer