You have a passion for API or you are eager to learn about it ? You are motivated, dynamic and you have an affinity for IT and application integration ? This job offer is made for you !
Cap4 Lab is a growing international company active already in 4 countries (France, Luxembourg, Germany and Switzerland). We are looking for an API developer (technical) to join our team in Germany. As a privileged partner of Mulesoft, member of Salesforce group, you will be involved in pre-sales, promotion and delivery of international projects in different industries (financial, media and telecommunication, aviation, services, …).
As API developer (technical), your main tasks will be to:
- Design and develop APIs in multiple protocols and standards to satisfy our customer needs
- Actively participate to the analysis and integration of MuleSoft platform for our clients
- Help with the setup of the major technical components necessary for a smooth project delivery (Environments, VPN, BitBucket, git, Maven, ect.) while complying with the security best practises
- Participate in clients workshops on integration (security, continuous integration, performance, ect.)
- Ensure the delivery of quality developments for our clients through technical audits and controls
You will receive an onboarding training in our training center from our in-house expert. Moreover, throughout your career at Cap4 Lab, you will beneficiate from continuous training.
- Very good knowledge of JAVA development
- Familiar with Git and version control or CI/CD pipeline
- Familiar with RESTful APIs and services and/or expertise in APIs (synchronous, asynchronous, sub-systems orchestration, etc..) combined with the capacity to promote microservices / API led connectivity approach and design-first approach (RAML/OpenAPI)
- Knowledge of the security best practises is an asset
- Knowledge of log management tools is an asset
- You are a pragmatic, flexible, proactive, structured and quality oriented team player
- You speak fluently in German
You are a cool, fun team-player who wants to give a boost to his/her career? You want to join a dynamic multicultural (10+ nationalities) and fast growing company with international projects in different industries ? Great, we were looking for you ! Come and join us, we are offering you:
- A permanent employment combine with an attractive salary package
- Personal development and connections with our technical experts for continuous learning
- A respectful employee culture, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and an open-door policy
- A collegial working environment, regular joint company events (workshops, company parties)
- Opportunities to work on abroad assignments
Send your applications to email@example.com
In the subject Munich - API DeveloperSend us your application